Hello world!! For today’s post, I’ll be talking about my long lost experience with Snapchat. I used Snapchat during senior year of high school for several months and then I deleted the app ever since. It’s been almost three years since I have not been using Snapchat until today. With a lot of new updates and changes to the app, it took me a while to figure out how to use the app to its full potential.
Here are two screenshots of my Snapchat for today:
One cool new feature I enjoy using on Snapchat are these cool animations when I activate the selfie camera.
Here are two screenshots of my classmates’ Snapchat:
Compare & Contrast with Instagram and Periscope
- Connect people locally or around the globe
- Share pictures and videos instantly
- Share location of the post
- Several filters
- Does not have special animation effects
- Can not type words or phrases
- Does not give you an option of who’s update you want to see
- I like Snapchat over Instagram and Periscope because it has awesome and unique animations that gave me endless amount of fun and laughs.